LADY DAY will be performed outside behind Haymount Auto Repair (100 Broadfoot Ave.)
More details will be provided upon your ticket purchase in a pre-show email.
A microphone. A gardenia. An unforgettable songbird.
Billie Holiday is about to take the stage at Emerson’s Bar & Grill for one of her final performances. Through songs and stories, Lady Day reveals her loneliness, inner fire, and a spirit that refuses to break. Interwoven with more than a dozen musical numbers including “When a Woman Loves a Man,” “God Bless the Child,” and “Strange Fruit,” Billie’s song will linger long after the curtain comes down.
Rated M for Mature. This play contains some language and adult themes.
Written by LANIE ROBERTSON
Directed by GREGORY J. HORTON
Military Appreciation Night- October 14, 2020
Teacher Appreciation Night- October 16, 2020
COVID PERFORMANCE POLICIES:
- Seating will be socially distanced from both the stage and other parties.
- All patrons are required to wear masks.
- All patrons will have their temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer. If a patron has a temperature of over 100.4 degrees or higher, they will not be admitted. A free exchange to a later performance or a full refund will be offered.
- All seats and surfaces will be disinfected after and before each performance.
- All programs will be digital, rather than printed, to minimize transference.
- To make this a contactless experience you will not need an actual ticket. Audience members will check in at the box office and be escorted to the seats by staff…much like a restaurant reservation.
- There will be ample hand sanitizer available and each guest will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the space.
- All shows will be performed without intermissions.
- Capacity is limited and will follow the current Phase of reopening as allowed by the State.
- It is best to book early and in advance as seating is extremely limited. Pending availability, tickets will be sold at the door by credit card only.
- CFRT will decide 90 minutes before showtime (6:00pm/12:30pm) if a performance will be cancelled due to inclement weather. If the performance is cancelled, you will be notified by phone and email and the box office would be happy to help you re-book into an upcoming performance. If an in-progress performance is cancelled before one hour of the show has been performed, we will call you the next day to re-book your tickets to a future performance.
Tuesday – Friday, 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Saturday – One hour before show
Sunday – One hour before show
Reservations: All seats are assigned and must be reserved. A ticket voucher (when applicable) is not a ticket and must be redeemed for a physical seat. All tickets must be paid for at the time of reservation (excluding Group Payment Plans).
Reservation Changes: Tickets released from the theatre are NOT exchangeable or refundable. One show date change may be made at no cost; changes thereafter will require a $5.00 service fee charge.
All sales are final: Reservations MUST be cancelled twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the performance in order to receive a credit to a future production.
Patron and Season Tickets Holders who do not cancel twenty-four (24) in advance of their reserved performance will forfeit their voucher for that production.
A $20.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks
Inclement Weather: CFRT will decide by 6p if a performance will be cancelled due to inclement weather. If the performance is cancelled, you will be notified by phone and email and the box office would be happy to help you re-book into an upcoming performance. If an in-progress performance is cancelled before one hour of the show has been performed, we will call you the next day to re-book your tickets to a future performance.