COVID PERFORMANCE POLICIES:
- Seating will be socially distanced from both the stage and other parties.
- All patrons are required to wear masks.
- All patrons will have their temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer. If a patron has a temperature of over 100.4 degrees or higher, they will not be admitted. A free exchange to a later performance or a full refund will be offered.
- All seats and surfaces will be disinfected after and before each performance.
- All programs will be digital, rather than printed, to minimize transference.
- To make this a contactless experience you will not need an actual ticket. Audience members will check in at the box office and be escorted to the seats by staff…much like a restaurant reservation.
- There will be ample hand sanitizer available and each guest will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the space.
- All shows will be performed without intermissions.
- Capacity is limited and will follow the current Phase of reopening as allowed by the State.
- It is best to book early and in advance as seating is extremely limited. Pending availability, tickets will be sold at the door by credit card only.
- CFRT will decide 90 minutes before showtime (6:00pm/12:30pm) if a performance will be cancelled due to inclement weather. If the performance is cancelled, you will be notified by phone and email and the box office would be happy to help you re-book into an upcoming performance. If an in-progress performance is cancelled before one hour of the show has been performed, we will call you the next day to re-book your tickets to a future performance.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 910.323.4233.