BLUES-N-BREWS IS BACK SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2021!
CAN you do it? Yes, you CAN! Using our new drink tickets, you get full-sized beers and a passport that takes you from the mountain region of NC across the state to our glorious coast! Featuring brews from over a dozen NC breweries, this event is sure to be the party you’ve been waiting for! Tickets are on sale now. Click here to get yours now!
All proceeds support Cape Fear Regional Theatre.
2021 Tickets On Sale Now!
Tickets sell out quickly – buy early!
CAN Do Attitude (4 drink tix)- $30*
No CAN Do (Non-drinking)- $10
Single Can- $5
*Early bird rate. Price is $40 at the gate.
Get the VIP Experience for $75!
Enjoy an extra hour of the festival (4-5pm), 5 drink tickets, a catered meal and “Unicorn Beer” from The Mash House, shaded seating, exclusive merch, AND MORE! VIP tickets sell out fast, so purchase early to guarantee admittance into the private tent! You MUST be 21+ to enter the VIP Tent.
$5.00 Active Duty Military, Front Line, Healthcare, & Educator discounts also available at the gate.
Discounts only apply to General Admission and cannot be combined.
All tickets prices include a 7% state tax as required by N.C. Gen. Statue 105-164.4(a)(10).
Tickets are available by phone at 910-323-4233, at the Cape Fear Regional Theatre (CFRT) Box Office
Monday – Friday from 1 PM – 6 PM, or at Anstead’s Tobacco Co.
Weather Policy: Blues-n-Brews is a rain or shine event. All sales are final. In the event of inclement weather and the city of Fayetteville & Festival Park shuts down Blues-N-Brews, the value of your ticket(s) to Blues-N-Brews will be credited towards a future purchase to Cape Fear Regional Theatre’s 2021/2022 season.
VIP Hour: The Guy Unger Band
2 Bald Guys Dueling Piano Show
Check Out Our 2021 Breweries! More Coming Soon:
Want to join us as a Vendor at #BnB2021?
Please return your application no later than 5:00pm on Friday, October 1, 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Opportunity to show off your product to 2,000 people, make money, and gain new customers!
- Company link on the BnB website.
- Company shout-out on BnB Facebook page.
- $50 application fee (10×10 & 10×20 spaces available)
- A donation to the organization after the event is STRONGLY encouraged (and greatly appreciated!)
- Be an established local business.
- Vendors must be self-sustaining (provide their own power and water.)
- Provide a Certificate of General Liability, Product Liability, and Premises Operation Insurance with Cape Fear Regional Theatre at Fayetteville, Inc. listed as additional insured party.
- Follow Fire Department regulations and abide by Health Department requirements regarding any food preparation. Inspections will take place in the early afternoon.
- Food vendors must have their most recent inspection and food vendor permit available at the event.
- Collect and pay local and state tax.
- Provide BnB with website, logo, and information needed to publish on web page and social media sites.
2021 volunteer info coming soon!
- Children under 7 must be accompanied by parents (over 7 must buy a Non-Drinking ticket)
- Handheld Umbrella
- No one under 18 without a parent.
- No coolers.
- No pets.
- No Frisbees, footballs or any other flying objects.
- No tents.
- No outside beverages or food permitted. Lots of great food and beer inside.
Festival organizers, at their discretion, reserve the right to deny access to the event or to expel from the event anyone who jeopardizes the safety of festival attendees, event staff or themselves.