WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS TO ADD TO OUR CREATIVE AND ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF. CAPE FEAR REGIONAL THEATRE PROVIDES A FUN, FAST PACED WORKING ENVIRONMENT WITH MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN AND GROW.
IF YOU DON’T SEE A POSITION THAT IS A FIT FOR YOUR SKILLS, PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN, AS OUR STAFFING NEEDS ARE CONTINUOUSLY EVOLVING AS WE GROW.
Resident Stage Manager:
CFRT is seeking a Resident Stage Manager for our 2018-19 season. The contract runs from 8/15/17 to 6/2/18. There are two resident Stage Managers, who alternate between being the SM and then the ASM. (One stage manager is returning)
The 2018/19 season is diverse and exciting!
Music City (A World Premiere Country Musical)
Peter and the StarCatcher
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
The pay is a $450/week, with housing provided. The housing is a private bed and bath in a two bed/3.5 bath Condo, electricity, washer/dryer and cable/internet provided.
The right candidate will have experience stage managing plays and musicals. The ability to calling a show and run a light board. A positive attitude and good sense of humor! Enjoy a team environment where we create great art.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for overseeing all day to day shop activities for a small costume shop that executes designs for 6 Mainstage shows, 1 Holiday production and various summer camps. The Costume Shop Manager reports to the Production Coordinator. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all costume execution including builds, rentals and pulls
- Working directly with Guest Designers to ensure execution of all aspects of costume designs participation in fittings, consultations, and shop work as needed
- Maintain department budgets, purchasing, and equipment
- Coordination with production department heads
- Maintain inventory
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Coordinate and oversee shop volunteers
- Maintain sewing machines and equipment
- Wardrobe management (Laundry, repairs etc.)
- Basic Sewing Skills.
- Design opportunities may exist for the right candidate.
- Must be able to climb stairs and step ladders * Must have the ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate will be highly motivated. Positive and excited about art. Flexible schedule. Organized.
Time Commitment: Flexible/full-time (40+ hours/week). Must be willing to work evenings and weekends. Salary varies depending on design experience ranging from 22-25k.
To apply for the position of Costume Shop Manager, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com