WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS TO ADD TO OUR CREATIVE AND ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF. CAPE FEAR REGIONAL THEATRE PROVIDES A FUN, FAST PACED WORKING ENVIRONMENT WITH MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN AND GROW.
IF YOU DON’T SEE A POSITION THAT IS A FIT FOR YOUR SKILLS, PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN, AS OUR STAFFING NEEDS ARE CONTINUOUSLY EVOLVING AS WE GROW.
|Reports to:||Managing Director|
|Job Responsibilities:||Accounts Receivable/Payable
· Manages the full cycle of accounting duties, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Maintains accurate records of financial activities of organization and organized filing systems.
· Verifies, allocates and posts details of business transaction in Quickbooks
· Prepares bank deposits along with General Manager
· Prepares invoices
· Reconciles and balances accounts
· Reconciles and balances credit card details from online sales platform
· Monitors cash flow
· Prepares monthly financial statements and supporting documents for Executive and Board Review
· Prepares profit and loss statements for each production, special event and program
· Assists auditor with year-end financial reports
· Works with Managing Director and Artistic Director to develop and implement operating and capital budgets
· Maintains grant payment information
· Assists with budgeting and financial reporting on grant applications and reports as needed
|Job Requirements:||· Minimum 3 years’ experience in bookkeeping or accounting
· Knowledge of computerized accounting and experience with Quickbooks for Non-Profits
· Self-motivated individual, requiring minimal supervision
· Strong organizational and follow-through skills
· Courteous, professional, and good sense of humor
· Other duties as assigned
|Time Commitment:||Part Time, hourly position. 20-30 hours weekly. Additional hours may be required during Audit and Year-End.|
|Compensation:||Hourly commensurate with experience. To apply please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.|
We are always looking for overhire to assist in scenery, costumes, lights, and sound! If you are interested in working with us, please reach out to Sara Hill, Production Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need volunteer hours or just enjoy being involved? We can help! You can sign up to volunteer in the following departments:
- Production (scenery, costumes, lights, sound)
- Box Office
- Usher/Front of House
- AND MORE!
Please fill out our Volunteer Form and send it to email@example.com.